• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Odds & Ends And All Things That Don't Fit Anything Else

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Now this class of racing is big in EU, not so much here; but there are some.
If you've never see it before I think you'll get a kick out of it:

Yes, you do hear them shift, and wheelie in the straights. The motors are powered by 25% to 30% Nitro.

PA Car Guy

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this class of racing is big in EU, not so much here; but there are some.
If you've never see it before I think you'll get a kick out of it:

Yes, you do hear them shift, and wheelie in the straights. The motors are powered by 25% to 30% Nitro.

FYI - the large race (2:00 min mark onwards) in the parking lot was at Lime Rock Park in Connecticut - I recognize it, drive there in the summers. You can see the red/white signs for Skip Barber Racing School in the background.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ALCON,
I'm going to build some raised beds for tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, etc. I'm looking for recommendations. I know there are rabbits aplenty in the neighborhood. I'd like to keep rabbits and birds from getting most of my harvest. Please share ideas!

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Get an automatic watering timer. Raised beds dry out fast. If you miss a day when it's hot and full sun, and you can lose a lot of plants quickly.

Don't make it too wide, or you won't be able to reach the middle. We did that with ours, and we have to climb in to get to the stuff in the middle.

We surrounded ours with T posts and fencing, with a make-shift gate. Make sure you bury the bottom edge of the fence, as groundhogs and other such can squeeze under the bottom edge of a fence. We've never really had problems with birds.

Top Bottom