• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Zelio, they just posted this …. I was going to alert you to it!

What's the "SPECIAL P4 SHOWING" about, do you have any idea?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Zelio, they just posted this …. I was going to alert you to it!

What's the "SPECIAL P4 SHOWING" about, do you have any idea?
Yes. The P4 will be there on 6/18 and the P3 will be in the mall for the 3 day weekend. They did not explain why. We simply got a message posted from an Elio Team Member informing us of the P3 (Silver). I'm not sure why the P4 can't stay in Columbus unless it has to do with timing for getting it to Tacoma, WA. Wish I knew more but I don't. :-) Z

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope they remember the Puyallup fair in Washington this year... From Wikipedia;
The Washington State Fair is the largest single attraction held annually in the state of Washington. The fair continually ranks in the top ten largest fairs in the United States.[1] The Washington State Fair hosts two annual events: the 17-day Washington State Fair every September, and the four-day Washington State Spring Fair every April.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope they remember the Puyallup fair in Washington this year... From Wikipedia;
The Washington State Fair is the largest single attraction held annually in the state of Washington. The fair continually ranks in the top ten largest fairs in the United States.[1] The Washington State Fair hosts two annual events: the 17-day Washington State Fair every September, and the four-day Washington State Spring Fair every April.
The only September event currently scheduled is the Texas State Fair. Anything could happen between now and then. LOL :-) Z

Sidecar Bob

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Woodfield Mall is Huge. At least I'll know how to find you. ;)

Seriously, Has anyone heard where the Elio will be at Woodfield? Or, are we going to have to explore the whole mall?

Look for a white car hauler with the ELIO on the sides, in the parking lot. the Elio should be there.

Take a trip around the parking lots and you should find it.
Bob

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am my own "Large" test. Hoping to find the Elio on Friday and put it to the test. 5' 10", 340lbs.
E-Fan, welcome to the forum and we look forward to your "test results". We are a great bunch of friendly helpful Elio fans and sharing information, questions and opinions are things that make the forum interesting and informative. Enjoy the Elio experience and journey.

Top Bottom