• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
E-Fan, welcome to the forum and we look forward to your "test results". We are a great bunch of friendly helpful Elio fans and sharing information, questions and opinions are things that make the forum interesting and informative. Enjoy the Elio experience and journey.
E fan and other Elio fans......

I would love to make the 18th showing but will definitely make it out on the 20th.

I too will be my own test .. 6'4"....270 lbs......36" inseam :)

If anyone else will be there... I will have my Elio shirt on and a black fedora...yea..I'm the old guy...my lovely bride will be accompanying me !!!

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
E fan and other Elio fans......

I would love to make the 18th showing but will definitely make it out on the 20th.

I too will be my own test .. 6'4"....270 lbs......36" inseam :)
You might want to watch the Chicago Event information because one of the gentlemen going there is 7'4". The last time he checked out the Elio there was an issue with the right leg. He is planning on letting us know how things go this weekend. :) Z

Edit: David Rasmussen is his name.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You might want to watch the Chicago Event information because one of the gentlemen going there is 7'4". The last time he checked out the Elio there was an issue with the right leg. He is planning on letting us know how things go this weekend. :) Z

Edit: David Rasmussen is his name.
Thanks....
I would have gone to the Chicago event but I'm in Virginia this weekend....
Hence I'll be at Columbus !!!!
I hope Dave posts pics ...hopefully I will also :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks....
I would have gone to the Chicago event but I'm in Virginia this weekend....
Hence I'll be at Columbus !!!!
I hope Dave posts pics ...hopefully I will also :)
There is also a YouTube Video in the Pictures and Videos that shows a 6'6" gentleman in the Elio and standing next to it. HIs comment? Something like I have leg room. Actually it is pretty cool video and was created during the Boston Event. :-) Z

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well,

We made the Columbus show yesterday :)

Keep in mind, this was the P3 BUT, I must say that I am totally impressed :D

IF you have not seen this machine up close and personal, you really need to make one of the shows !!!

As stated, I'm 6'5", big-boned and "fluffy", with a 36" inseam. My bride is also "big-boned" with MAYBE a 28" inseam.

We both fit in the driver's seat with PLENTY of room left and in tandem, we fit "snugly" but very tolerable.

We will be making REGULAR, 800 mile (one way) trips in ours :p

Can't wait to take delivery !!! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom