• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. Another grievance I have, is the newsletter updates through the email. I've tried for over a year to get on that, and have not succeeded. Maybe since I went all in for 1k back last October, I'm old news.

Check your spam filter. Maybe your signed up put it goes directly to spam.

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check your spam filter. Maybe your signed up put it goes directly to spam.
I've been checking the junk/spam folder. Could still be a glitch with servers or something. Actually, I never got the email that tells me I'm signed up. That's what I've been looking for.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
October 2013, a year ago.

If I were you, I would go to the Elio facebook page and ask the question, you should get a response direct from Elio, and fourteen clowns that will tell you Elio is a scam and your are a fool for sending them money. Of course they (the same ones) respond that way to every post, or so it seems.

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oct. 2013 or 14? 2013 late in month not so big a deal. Oct. 2013 major issue, push panic button.
October 2013, a year ago.
If I were you, I would go to the Elio facebook page and ask the question, you should get a response direct from Elio, and fourteen clowns that will tell you Elio is a scam and your are a fool for sending them money. Of course they (the same ones) respond that way to every post, or so it seems.
Good idea. I was on there earlier looking for some updates, and also tried signing up again. I'll move over there and give it a shot. Thanks!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jacksonville, FL Mall Event Information

11/21 - 11/23
Jacksonville, FL
The Avenues Mall
10300 Southside Blvd.
Fri - 10am-9pm
Sat - 10am-9pm
Sun - 12pm-6pm

:-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
11/21/14 Specific location infor from EM Facebook page 12:15 PM PST

theeliomotors
12 minutes ago · The Avenues Mall
Jacksonville - The Elio Tour has arrived. Find us at The Avenues Mall in between Starbucks and Forever 21 all weekend, mall hours.

Enjoy your visit! :-) Z

Top Bottom