• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As posted in today's EM Blog, here is the Charlotte, NC information.

12/5 - 12/7
Charlotte, NC
South Park Mall
4400 Sharon Rd.
Fri - 10am - 9pm
Sat - 9am - 10pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Event

I will post more specific information as I get it. :) Z

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My plan is to be there as we will be visiting my son and it's only an hour away :)
We went to the Columbus show and at the last minute they pulled the P4 and substituted the P3 :(
That was one of those times when it was very important to follow the event thread. We got very short notice of the change (if I remember correctly, Paul Elio and P4 had an interview opportunity in NYC with Fox and Friends) but they did add a half day event at a Columbus hotel parking lot on Wednesday. One of the tour members actually joined our site to alert us to the information since it was such short notice. :-) Z

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was one of those times when it was very important to follow the event thread. We got very short notice of the change (if I remember correctly, Paul Elio and P4 had an interview opportunity in NYC with Fox and Friends) but they did add a half day event at a Columbus hotel parking lot on Wednesday. One of the tour members actually joined our site to alert us to the information since it was such short notice. :) Z
I remember that. ..the problem was I couldn't get there on Wednesday. .so no P4 for me :-(

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Z:)
P4 ??
Where do you find this info?
I keep track on the blog but don't see anything!
It actually showed up on the EM calendar and fortunately there are so few events, I spotted it. LOL I have learned to read everything carefully and then double check the calendar of events here to make sure they agree. :-) Z

Top Bottom