• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oil Stripe In The Middle Of Lanes?

Anion

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Since I have been driving a wide assortment of 3 wheel vehicles since I have been driving it is second nature to me. Once you see how much of the lane you can use I just put the rear wheel just to the side of the center path. This especially important at stop lights. What is also a danger is that all the gravel, screws and junk accumulates in the center of the lanes. Since all my vehicles have rear wheel drive instead of front my rear wheel will often spin a bit when I take off from lights. I have been lucky all these years and have not had a single flat tire because of it. You will get used to driving off center easily.

ClubJoe
Sunny Brandon, FL

I have been riding 3 wheel vehicles for over 6 years now and totally agree... Be very cautious of the alligators (pieces of rubber off of the big rigs) in the center of the lane also!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been riding 3 wheel vehicles for over 6 years now and totally agree... Be very cautious of the alligators (pieces of rubber off of the big rigs) in the center of the lane also!

I avoid them no matter where they are in the lane. I don't want my tires or my car ruined by the xxxxxxxx things! :-) Z

Top Bottom