• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Old Guy

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Born just north of Canada and my mother was killed by a polar bear four weeks before I was born .Moved to Maine (had to walk)so I could thaw out and when I escape from the nursing home I spend my winters in a self storage unit next to the Orlando airport .I belong to a lot of Corvette forums and I've owned a lot of 'em over the years (Corvettes ).But I decided to fling 100 bucks at an Elio before "they " take my keys and Licence .I'm just going to learn and follow along .

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Born just north of Canada and my mother was killed by a polar bear four weeks before I was born .Moved to Maine (had to walk)so I could thaw out and when I escape from the nursing home I spend my winters in a self storage unit next to the Orlando airport .I belong to a lot of Corvette forums and I've owned a lot of 'em over the years (Corvettes ).But I decided to fling 100 bucks at an Elio before "they " take my keys and Licence .I'm just going to learn and follow along .
OK Elf, you lay it on too thick and I will think you are feeding us a line. Since I have welcomed you elsewhere, I'll just say I am glad you are along for the ride. Enjoy! :-) Z

creekstone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Born just north of Canada and my mother was killed by a polar bear four weeks before I was born .Moved to Maine (had to walk)so I could thaw out and when I escape from the nursing home I spend my winters in a self storage unit next to the Orlando airport
I think we better keep an eye on this one!o_O

Just kidding! Welcome to the board Elf!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. We have a lot of great members with a lot of stories. Sounds like you will may be another of our more eccentric members. Enjoy the forum and we look forward to your contributions.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome,
Keep Truckin" Elf!

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you ever get your revenge on that Polar bear?

Top Bottom