• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Old Guy

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Born just north of Canada and my mother was killed by a polar bear four weeks before I was born .Moved to Maine (had to walk)so I could thaw out and when I escape from the nursing home I spend my winters in a self storage unit next to the Orlando airport .I belong to a lot of Corvette forums and I've owned a lot of 'em over the years (Corvettes ).But I decided to fling 100 bucks at an Elio before "they " take my keys and Licence .I'm just going to learn and follow along .
Thank ya for the nice welcome ,i'll try to behave but Elves are mischievous by nature .:D

You'll definitely fit right in............... :)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Born just north of Canada and my mother was killed by a polar bear four weeks before I was born .Moved to Maine (had to walk)so I could thaw out and when I escape from the nursing home I spend my winters in a self storage unit next to the Orlando airport .I belong to a lot of Corvette forums and I've owned a lot of 'em over the years (Corvettes ).But I decided to fling 100 bucks at an Elio before "they " take my keys and Licence .I'm just going to learn and follow along .
OK OK, Ill bite. Exactly what is your brand of walking shoes. And, did living 4 weeks inside your mother, did that mark you for life or was it living as an abused nursing home resident. What do you think helped you to adapt to your conditions the best?

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
get-attachment.jpg

LonePine

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
OK OK, Ill bite. Exactly what is your brand of walking shoes. And, did living 4 weeks inside your mother, did that mark you for life or was it living as an abused nursing home resident. What do you think helped you to adapt to your conditions the best?
Yeahhhh, you darn kids, thinkin' we had such a thing as "walking shoes" back then.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the group. I kinda like your altitude, kinda up and out there, lol. I got traded my only corvette for a motorcycle, and let me tell ya, I got the better end of the deal. Oh and I worked as maintenance tech in an assisted living joint. I may have had to pull your toilet and unclog the stuffing.

Top Bottom