• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Only 1 In Nevada??

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just found the forum yesterday on accident. Pretty sweet. I've been venturing off on quite a few 1,000+ mile road trips in recent months. A few to help a friend who recently move to San Antonio, transporting cars he left behind down to him.
When I heard of a factory pick up option, it was a no brainer.
Ron, a delayed welcome to the forum and the Elio family. I'm sure you have already discovered that the forum has plenty of information, real and imagined, great moderators to keep it civil, and Elio enthusiasts. I'm certain you will find it both informative and entertaining.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just found this forum, I have been on another form at http://www.elioclub.org/forums/ for a long time.
#1775--Las Vegas, NV
Malina, welcome to the forum and the legion of Elio enthusiasts. Hope you enjoy the forum because you will find plenty of information about the Elio and the hopes, dreams, and fantasies of the Elio supporters. You will certainly get more than $1K worth of entertainment from it and we look forward to your posts.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just found this forum, I have been on another form at http://www.elioclub.org/forums/ for a long time.
#1775--Las Vegas, NV
Welcome Malina, from southern Oregon. I also am a member of elioclub but find the format here much more readable and the site more "user friendly" in general. I hope you enjoy this group and the excitement of our shared journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! LOL :-) Z

Ron

Reaction score
Ron, a delayed welcome to the forum and the Elio family. I'm sure you have already discovered that the forum has plenty of information, real and imagined, great moderators to keep it civil, and Elio enthusiasts. I'm certain you will find it both informative and entertaining.

Thanks man. Oddly enough I passed thru Las Cruces the day you quoted my post :)

davekealey

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just found the Forum and it is great! I am #2360 in Reno and I would like to drive, or ride with others, to the factory. I do not fly as I will not allow TSA to touch me! I would like to participate in "group rides" as there a lot to see and do in Nevada and northern California. Even into Oregon and Idaho. Three or 4 day trips would be WAY FUN!

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found the Forum and it is great! I am #2360 in Reno and I would like to drive, or ride with others, to the factory. I do not fly as I will not allow TSA to touch me! I would like to participate in "group rides" as there a lot to see and do in Nevada and northern California. Even into Oregon and Idaho. Three or 4 days trips would be WAY FUN!
Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information, rumors, opinions, and a. Unch of truly friendly helpful people. Enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom