• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ontario, Ca 3/30/14--------- Videos Now!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks again, Z
BTW, my older son loved your signature and your pictures. He was thrilled with the videos. He gets to see the Elio in Detroit in August. Since he is a very large man, he is concerned about fitting in the Elio. However, he also owns and drives a Honda Insight and I know from experience how small that is inside. I suspect the Elio is larger. Then all he has to worry about is his dog, a golden retriever - not exactly a small dog. LOL Should be ve-ry in-ter-es-ting! LOL :-) Z

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW, my older son loved your signature and your pictures. He was thrilled with the videos. He gets to see the Elio in Detroit in August. Since he is a very large man, he is concerned about fitting in the Elio. However, he also owns and drives a Honda Insight and I know from experience how small that is inside. I suspect the Elio is larger. Then all he has to worry about is his dog, a golden retriever - not exactly a small dog. LOL Should be ve-ry in-ter-es-ting! LOL :) Z
Z, your son will fit. Met and talked to this guy, a biker, fit easily in front, not so good in back.
6'2" 310 lbs, but he said, he could only do a couple of blocks in the back.
Point, being, he got in and out of the back, with no trouble!

Top Bottom