• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ontario, Ca 3/30/14--------- Videos Now!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you both for the great photos! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I still can't get over that photo of the crowd of attendees. That is a Great sign that this concept is getting out to the masses and the word is spreading. By the time the P5 is making rounds they are going to have to start booking stadiums! Thanks again for these reassuring images.
Thanks, man, I can't hardly wait.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will I have to take pictures?
You'r sweet Z
Hm, well I might want one of me with my Elio and one of the two of us so I can prove you were with me. LOL I have to admit to being a teensy bit envious of your wonderful adventure. I am glad it was you on the adventure because you have done such a marvelous job of sharing it in word, pictures and video. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 343
Did you know, capless gas fill? They will have to make the gas door, lock.
View attachment 344 The hood pins will remain. View attachment 347 I love this.View attachment 348 Right HeadlightView attachment 349 This is supposed to be a lighted badge, along with the sillplate.View attachment 350Part of the visitors, sometimes longer than a block.
View attachment 351Me again.View attachment 353I asked' Jerome, that the exposed brake lines be addressed. View attachment 355Tire widthView attachment 356Tire width
Thanks so much for the great pics.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hm, well I might want one of me with my Elio and one of the two of us so I can prove you were with me. LOL I have to admit to being a teensy bit envious of your wonderful adventure. I am glad it was you on the adventure because you have done such a marvelous job of sharing it in word, pictures and video. :) Z
Thanks again, Z

Top Bottom