• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ontario, Ca 3/30/14--------- Videos Now!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 343
Did you know, capless gas fill? They will have to make the gas door, lock.
View attachment 344 The hood pins will remain. View attachment 347 I love this.View attachment 348 Right HeadlightView attachment 349 This is supposed to be a lighted badge, along with the sillplate.View attachment 350Part of the visitors, sometimes longer than a block.
View attachment 351Me again.View attachment 353I asked' Jerome, that the exposed brake lines be addressed. View attachment 355Tire widthView attachment 356Tire width
You know Ralphe, I have to keep coming back for another look at the pictures. They are so exciting. So what color have you selected? :-) Z

Sandiah

Elio Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 343
Did you know, capless gas fill? They will have to make the gas door, lock.
View attachment 344 The hood pins will remain. View attachment 347 I love this.View attachment 348 Right HeadlightView attachment 349 This is supposed to be a lighted badge, along with the sillplate.View attachment 350Part of the visitors, sometimes longer than a block.
View attachment 351Me again.View attachment 353I asked' Jerome, that the exposed brake lines be addressed. View attachment 355Tire widthView attachment 356Tire width
Great pics, Ralphe! Thanks for the posts. I was concerned about the exposed hydraulics, too. I think there are more changes on the way before actual production begins... according to Jerome.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know Ralphe, I have to keep coming back for another look at the pictures. They are so exciting. So what color have you selected? :) Z
You know Ralphe, I have to keep coming back for another look at the pictures. They are so exciting. So what color have you selected? :) Z
Thanks, Z
I'm leaning towards Marshmallow.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Very much for taking the time to share your experience Ralphe. Other than the car the thing I was Most impressed with was the turnout and interest. This is a Very good thing to see. The more people that see this will share it and possibly join the revolution. When I first seen the car (gen2 silver) in MO last year it was just myself and maybe 5 others. Seeing the wait line in your photo gives us and hopefully the Elio crew the confidence that there IS a strong following and interest. Thanks again Ralphe, you are a great person for taking the time to share this with everyone!
Thanks, Blackbird,
Kind words are always welcome!
This is just the beginning....Go Elio!

Sandiah

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Sandi,
Glad you could swing by
Hi Ralphe, Yes. I wanted to see what's happening here. Great idea for a chat! I started a new post asking people for stories about sharing the Elio with people. It should be inspiring. Great videos, BTW. First time on YouTube, eh? Fooled me! Great job!

Top Bottom