• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ontario, Ca 3/30/14--------- Videos Now!

Velnias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes, they could do that. However, it really wouldn't do much for the aerodynamics. It would add so little as to be cost prohibitive. At least that's my opinion.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought I had so much more. I just wanted all concerned to share the dream...
Putting this stuff on line is much harder than I thought. Never done this before.

The engine sounds a little rough but then it isn't "our" engine. Part one said it is private so there was nothing to see. Part 2 and 3 were great because we really haven't seen much of the P4 on the move. Just the 28 sec. video taken in Daytona. If this was your first time you did a great job, Ralphe. I have never made a video and I would hate to guess what results I would get. Thank you. We are definitely sharing a dream! :-) Z

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The engine sounds a little rough but then it isn't "our" engine. Part one said it is private so there was nothing to see. Part 2 and 3 were great because we really haven't seen much of the P4 on the move. Just the 28 sec. video taken in Daytona. If this was your first time you did a great job, Ralphe. I have never made a video and I would hate to guess what results I would get. Thank you. We are definitely sharing a dream! :) Z
I just posted part one at 11:45am, I made sure it is (PUBLIC) try later, I think it needs time.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just posted part one at 11:45am, I made sure it is (PUBLIC) try later, I think it needs time.
Thanks for putting these up. Spielberg is safe but that's okay. It's great to see the Elio Eagle getting around on it's own power... I don't know... Eagle? No... but something other than Elio.

Top Bottom