• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Opportunity To Ask Questions Directly To Elio

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to, too. Although I am not sure just how that might happen. A good question to pose to someone next Thursday in Okie City. See you there!
Plan on it.. Did you notice they will only be in Nashville a couple of hours ? I'ts about a 250 mile drive for me.. So if the same is true for OKC it will be a tight fit for me..Maybe I can pick up my t shirt and bumper sticker that they claim was mailed well over a week ago..

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I took a chance on a product.. A short time later I find the people who are behind it are full of shit..A business plan consisting of "WE ARE WORKING OUT THE DETAILS "IS NOT A VALID ONE ????.. ELIO SAID.."WE ARE IN 60 MAJOR MARKET AREAS, BIG MAP , LOTS OF DOTS..Now it's plan to be..A prototype with a few pictures showing one person building / working on it in a filthy, messy shed smaller than my garage...No proof of any teck stuff.. Oh if you want to seet the elio in nashville they will be there 3 or 4 hours (weather permitting) on the 22ond..

I "liked" your post because it is a very honest post. Most everyone here only "likes" a post if they agree with the content.
But to address the "facts" in your post.... "the people behind it" have not changed their bullshit one bit...it is called advertising, the information is from a a Sales TEAM. Settle down Tiger, You know how you can tell a sales team is lying? No "Thier lips are moving" is the old way. They are alive.
The way you measure the validity of a statement is with supporting information... try "the birds of a feather flock together" saying. Elio is being able to align itself with Local, State, and Federal Leaders..if anyone can recognise bullshit it is a Bullshitter(replace the word Bullshitter with Elected Government Official)> OK Maybe that Birds of a feather thing seems to go against what I just posted. But those government officials know they would look like fools if they backed a scam artist.
Now look at the manufacturers that have aligned themselves. Those boys have a reputation to uphold, and they have Bulshit sniffers to make sure they don't lose money on a venture.

YES i am one of the many that do not like Elio not telling us everything now that we are kin-folk by money. But they never said they would. And they have not changed. Their model of acquiring more reservists is STILL working. SO why fix it so you are happier?
I have only put in $100 non-refundable, and explained more than once that since I do know how to play poker I do not place a large bet when I am not forced to and I can see more cards for free if I just wait. Many of YOU did. The world is not full of bright people. I am about 95% sure that we will all get an EE. But it doesn't mean I can't be cautious and take the logical course of action. I was told if I went all in I would be given an email to let me know that the window for placing $1000 in and having it matched and being "special" at a future time.
If Elio sent me "The Email" telling me I had to put the other $900 in today I'd whip out the credit card. If Elio folds it tent a minute from now I am $100 lighter.

Another main point is something I tell all the friends I have that are my age when they say the world has changed and is a terrible place. The world is the same, WE have changed. When we were kids everyone knew the old guy that showed his willie to you if he had a chance, and kids were banging each other like there was no tomorrow. And if a teacher had sex with a student it was just something fun to talk about. But now we are our Parents.......and grandparents and we are parrotting what they said when we were children. WE do not think our perspective has changed, I know it has.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, the new BLOG is out...... didn't ANSWER any of the remaining 'QUESTIONS' from last week..... but instead posted upcoming 'Tour Locations' and 'News' articles (that are available by checking the Elio Motors website). What a WASTE of the BLOG!

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, the new BLOG is out...... didn't ANSWER any of the remaining 'QUESTIONS' from last week..... but instead posted upcoming 'Tour Locations' and 'News' articles (that are available by checking the Elio Motors website). What a WASTE of the BLOG!
I mentioned that elsewhere. Somebody pointed out that they built in wiggle room by saying the questions would be answered in the next READER'S CHOICE blog. I hope this doesn't foreshadow their future customer service.

Top Bottom