• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

Richard

Reaction score
Hello, just joined the website. I emailed the questioned the cruise control question directly to Elio Motors. The response was they are hoping to get the ELIO produced with a cruise control as standard equipment and still stay with the $6800 price tag.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Keep as many gadgets as possible to the after market folks as all this stuff adds cost or make options as add ons to the base price for buyers that cannot live with out I-ports, ports for this or that , back up cameras, Bluetooth , etc., etc., RB

Lightning

Reaction score
Keep as many gadgets as possible to the after market folks as all this stuff adds cost or make options as add ons to the base price for buyers that cannot live with out I-ports, ports for this or that , back up cameras, Bluetooth , etc., etc., RB
I am with you. We all like to personalize our cars, but keeping the cost down will be important to all. I would like many options to be available as time and money allow. However, I would like them approved by Elio Motors before they can be installed. This would insure that the accessories are compatible with the vehicle and insure some type of quality assurance. I want a flame paint job.

Lightning

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Leaving add on assessories to potential buyers requests as factory installations , will result in a $10,000 autocycle and that defeats the purpose of creating a mode of transportation affordable to most . Also , if you recall the VW BUG (the flat 4 air cooled one) a whole industry sprang up to meet the add on demands of owners and still flourishes to this day! RB, Tallahassee, Fl. (GO NOLES)

Mack Bailey

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello, just joined the website. I emailed the questioned the cruise control question directly to Elio Motors. The response was they are hoping to get the ELIO produced with a cruise control as standard equipment and still stay with the $6800 price tag.
I think that would be great. A cruise control was the only thing I thought would be important to add on a vehicle with a 600 plus mile range.

Top Bottom