• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I scraped ice off my Volvo station wagon once... I was on Vacation in Alabama in November. Where I live we call the hard water that forms when it gets too cold to go outside "wild ice." Domestic ice is the stuff in my fridge, cooler, and glass. Since Domestic ice is fairly common we just call it ice.
I have seen wild ice down here, just never cold enough to form on a windshield. Usually you have to get up early and go look in a trash can lid, or in the shade to find any. Even then it is going to be just a sliver.
I'd be interested in a remote start for the air conditioning.
LMFAO!!! :)

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been in -40 once in Pennsylvania, I happened to miss the school bus on the coldest day on record ever for the town with a 6 mile hike through waist deep snow to get home. very unfun. One reason that when my parents moved south then north I stayed south.
Uphill both ways? Lol!, jk pennsylvainia has humid cold, and freezing rain, even worse than utahs dry cold i bet that is a day you wont forget!

Tinybeetle

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here. I've been looking for a list of standard vs. options and couldn't find one. Elio has put out a lot of information in various locations, so by using my Google-fu, I've been able to compile the attached list. Obviously, until Elio actually starts selling them, anything can change.

Attachments

• Elio Motors Standard items and Option items.jpg
    Elio Motors Standard items and Option items.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 362

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here. I've been looking for a list of standard vs. options and couldn't find one. Elio has put out a lot of information in various locations, so by using my Google-fu, I've been able to compile the attached list. Obviously, until Elio actually starts selling them, anything can change.

Welcome TinyBeetle! I have to say these are some great first posts so you are setting the bar very high for yourself. :)

Glad you decided to join us on this fun forum full of Elio fans. We have a diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a PDF of the same thing I just posted in JPG.
Hi and Welcome from Oregon, Tinybeetle. Like goofyone, I like the fact you jumped right in with positive information. This is really a great group of people with lots of experience, knowledge, creativity, humor and willingness to share. They also manage to come up with some fun and outrageous ideas but then that is what creativity is all about. As you explore the many posts you will find wonderful pictures, amazing renderings and some delightful stories. I hope you enjoy this adventure as we journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios!!! :-) Z

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here's a PDF of the same thing I just posted in JPG.

Very Nice Tinybeetle! Might make sure you put a disclaimer on it,that it is not official. It looks so good, that some might start taking it as Gospel on the other sites! :)

One note I believe the Elgin Watch Display could end up as standard, not optional.

Top Bottom