• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Orange Balls?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gator, when I was going to school at Southeast Missouri, there were a couple of nearby places over in Illinois named the WHY NOT and THE FLYING SAUCER. Upon leaving one of the said places very early in the AM, we frequently saw things that seemed odd to us....

Not sure where you live, but there's supposed to be something off exit #4 on I-44 near Joplin called the "spook lights", or "spooky lights", something like that. Been seen since the early 1800's by thousands of people, not sure if it's related to the things we've been seeing up here.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gator, when I was going to school at Southeast Missouri, there were a couple of nearby places over in Illinois named the WHY NOT and THE FLYING SAUCER. Upon leaving one of the said places very early in the AM, we frequently saw things that seemed odd to us....

Mostly co-eds in various stages of intoxication...

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys (and gals), strange topic for sure for a "vehicle" forum, but then mentioned what I had posted to my wife when I got home, and she didn't think it was ridiculous at all...she was there (and also a NAVAIR girl). She's a "Show Me State" girl, and that's not just a slogan out here. Probably a majority of people here think it's BS, and I've got a couple of friends that think that Charlie, our wives and I are feeding them a line, but it's got me curious as to what it/they could be. By definition, they're "UFO's", and I plan on having an "orange UDV" [unidentified driving object] this time next year! There may even be reports of it on MUFON! :cool::D Gotta find me an alien mask to wear driving it around.

Top Bottom