• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Orange Vs Silver

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just remember: "95 is the route you were on, it was not the speed limit sign."
(Speedball Tucker by Jim Croce)

And Rickb? Would a "mellow" stripe be something cantaloupe-colored?
it's just a bit of an inside joke, in which I've vowed never to mention the color that rhymes w/ mellow.
I've,also because of my life style, sarcasm, and diet,( plant based diet-vegan) pledged not to post on the recipe thread, as a member was offended. ;-)

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sticking with White Hot, a Red Orange stripe, and Red Orange topped two tone open Indian fenders. Cool, very easy, and easy to see.............like like me........did I mention flashy?

Adamant, regarding too flashy, impossible when it come to the Elio.

View attachment 8260

OR a flashy orange and silver stripe like this:

View attachment 8261
Don't make me change my mind! :D I'm definitely getting blue....blue it is...white is a possibility...where the hell is my ELIO!!!:mad: I'm tired of dreaming...

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This whole discussion just reminded me of something. In another phpBB based forum I frequent, they use word filters to poke fun at some of the running "controversies" and they seem to be both hilarious and effective at minimizing the endless flaming that tends to happen around such things. Here's a few I'd like to suggest for this forum:

Yellow --> neon pink
Elgin --> gorgeous
Production --> the Promised Land

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm still set on doing True Blue with reflective vinyl pinstriping, ala TRON. Heck, if I could get TRON on a license plate I'd do that too, but since I don't currently have a motorcycle to claim the plate with I guess I'll just have to take my chances.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only possible problem w/ using "racing stripes/numbers" in my ELIO is it draws other drivers to test me, or try to race me out of curiosity! When that time comes and some driver dare me for a race, I'll say ok, give me at least a good 5-10 miles head start! :D

Top Bottom