• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order# 36271

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, I must be one of the newest members since I joined earlier today and just placed my "all-in" order.
I know nothing about forums so please don't come down on me too hard if I violate something I do not understand. I am trying to learn. I am more at home with mountain lions and bears than computers.

I have been following Elio for about a year. First interest was design. I still have the plans from a 1970's Popular
Mechanics magazine to build a three wheel car of similar design. I have wanted to do this for many years. The Elio is a far advancement from my PM plans!!! My second interest is MPG. I do not have a lot of money and the cost of gasoline is the killer unknown to my small budget. If gas goes up then my food allotment goes down. I strongly hope the the MPG goal is realistic.

To say I live in the mountains is an understatement. My place is 4 miles down a dirt/gravel road from the nearest pavement. I have an old Jeep for the really bad weather. The Elio will be for everything else pretty much. Hope it is sturdily built. If it can pull a small trailer then that would be a serious plus for me.Now I just need to figure a way to come up with the rest of the money within the next year!!!!!

Anyway, I am very excited about my order and of being part of the "family". Can't wait!

Key welcome to the Elio family! :) Your not the only one with a fixed income here, many of our family members are retired or close to it! :D We even started living off of what we think our retirement income will be a few years ago. As always there are expenses we didn't think of, so we have to change it from time to time. :( Gas here just went below $3 a gallon, YEAH! :D But we all know that won't last long!:mad:

Sounds like your living our dream, a place in the mountains, away from the city, a nice quiet country life! ( I have a 24 plex apt building right behind me )

Now is a Good time to figure out how to put some money away for your Elio. There have been lots of suggestions here on how to do it, starting with saving all your change, to doubling up your gas purchase now. Spend $20 on gas put $20 in the bank. (That of course would leave you with $20 less for groceries.) Zelio asks herself before making a purchase, " Do I really need this or do I put the money away for my Elio? " if there's a will, there's a way! :) Good luck to you!:D

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello, I must be one of the newest members since I joined earlier today and just placed my "all-in" order.
I know nothing about forums so please don't come down on me too hard if I violate something I do not understand. I am trying to learn. I am more at home with mountain lions and bears than computers.

I have been following Elio for about a year. First interest was design. I still have the plans from a 1970's Popular
Mechanics magazine to build a three wheel car of similar design. I have wanted to do this for many years. The Elio is a far advancement from my PM plans!!! My second interest is MPG. I do not have a lot of money and the cost of gasoline is the killer unknown to my small budget. If gas goes up then my food allotment goes down. I strongly hope the the MPG goal is realistic.

To say I live in the mountains is an understatement. My place is 4 miles down a dirt/gravel road from the nearest pavement. I have an old Jeep for the really bad weather. The Elio will be for everything else pretty much. Hope it is sturdily built. If it can pull a small trailer then that would be a serious plus for me.Now I just need to figure a way to come up with the rest of the money within the next year!!!!!

Anyway, I am very excited about my order and of being part of the "family". Can't wait!

KeyserSozae, Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Glad to have you here! This is a great forum and a lot of my questions have been answered here. I love reading the new posts. A lot of well informed members. If you have a question, just ask. I found that members here have a lot of things in common, the biggest one is we want our Elios! Did you go "all in" enough to get a reservation number? Mine is 9506. Have fun reading the forum and what color do you like?

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum, KeyserSozae!

Top Bottom