• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Orlando Area?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bill from Seminole here. When are we gonna have an ELIO showing in our part of FL? We have to get together after we are both driving our ELIO's around town. Expect to see a lot of heads turning our way, huh? Great that I saw your post and look forward to meeting you F2F someday...Maybe at a rally/poker run for ELIO's...LOL

Just registered ALL In today. Hello from Clermont, FL! I want it now...
FlaBill1957 and John Higgins, welcome to the forum where you will find friendly helpful people with plenty of knowledge about the history and development of the Elio. If you have a question don't hesitate to ask because out members have diverse expertise and experience. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with us.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was all in for $100.00 but decided to jump the line and go ALL In for $1000.00. Just did the upgrade and I do not want to wait any longer than I have to. Sorry for those who I just skipped over in line.
Congratulations and happiness is having a fixed place in line.

John Higgins

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That is very true. Now I understand I will not know my reservation # until mid July?? Do we know where we are currently with reservation numbers from May 15th? I would guess I would be close to that number.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is very true. Now I understand I will not know my reservation # until mid July?? Do we know where we are currently with reservation numbers from May 15th? I would guess I would be close to that number.

the EM website is showing "approximately 14,400" .... that number doesn't include the last week

Top Bottom