• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Other Technologies That Will Need To Adapt

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And of course going home through the construction zone my spare caught a nail last night. Good thing I don't care about the rim of the spare - time to go to work anyway.
You and I seem to be the only ones picking up sharp objects, thus cleaning up the roadways and allowing all others to say they haven't needed to change a flat in 10 years!

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You and I seem to be the only ones picking up sharp objects, thus cleaning up the roadways and allowing all others to say they haven't needed to change a flat in 10 years!

On behalf of those of us with round tires. Thank you! Thank you very much!

For those under 30 that is an Elvis reference.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You're definitely picking up sharp objects.;)
SharpObject_zps4e9f7d5c.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Automated car-wash's will wash the ends and wheel pods but not the sides.
If I can't wash it myself (which is likely) I will take my Elio to a local detailer who hand washes for $10. That is about what it would cost to take it to the nearest automated car wash including round trip gas, and I won't have to pay for the gas to drive the 30 mile round trip. :-) Z

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I can't wash it myself (which is likely) I will take my Elio to a local detailer who hand washes for $10. That is about what it would cost to take it to the nearest automated car wash including round trip gas, and I won't have to pay for the gas to drive the 30 mile round trip. :) Z

should get it for at least $7.00 considering how much less he/she has to do- lol

Top Bottom