• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

champsman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked about contributions to help with funeral expenses, they have that covered and asked that any tribute or memorial we wish to implement should be the decision of the forum members.
Aaron was the son who first alerted Z to the Elio project. He is an engineer and is very positive about the development of the vehicle.

As I recall she swam at a local YMCA, somewhere in Zelio's postings you will find the answer ( I think )

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if we all chipped in and got an elio and had it specifically designed in her memory then raffled it or donated it to her favorite charity. Of course it would be called the Zeilo!

She did have a 1k all-in I believe, and ironically, we had a thread about this very situation. Might have to find the thread again to see if there was any questions actually asked to the Elio tour team regarding this type of deal. Maybe someone here remembers the title of the thread. Another good idea! Thanks Wright4me!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
She did have a 1k all-in I believe, and ironically, we had a thread about this very situation. Might have to find the thread again to see if there was any questions actually asked to the Elio tour team regarding this type of deal. Maybe someone here remembers the title of the thread. Another good idea! Thanks Wright4me!

As a general FYI. The reservation agreement does allow transfers but only with EM's approval. I doubt they would give him any trouble with that when he explains what has happened. Elio Motors can be contacted via the information on their website and they even have a phone number where you can speak with someone which in cases like this may be a good way to get started.

http://www.eliomotors.com/find-us/#contact

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, no. Oh, that is sad news. Maybe Paul should call the first car the Model Z in her honor. She was so full of life, kindly, and receptive to new ideas ... the ideal Elio Owner.

You guys are starting to go a little off the rails... o_O

She was a sweet old lady, but she's not up for canonization. Say a prayer, make a donation to her favorite charity, whatever, just please keep some perspective.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is my first pass at the custom Elio Z or the Zelio.

zelio1.jpg

Suggestions are welcome.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is my first pass at the custom Elio Z or the Zelio.

View attachment 4024
Suggestions are welcome.

Nice! I know that top-view shots of the P4 are rare, but I'm thinking that would look pretty good on the hood or back hatch. Great job JNR, whatcha using for software?

Last edited:
Top Bottom