• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just received my pension lump sum and intend to become a stockholder shortly. But I noticed we had an uptick today, but it looked like only two sales. One, a big block of (1000 shares) for $16 and a second, a third of a big block (333) shares at $16.30. I wish there were a few more trades daily before I dip mt toe in the water.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was disappointed with my money manager (Edward Jones) when I found out that they would not allow me to invest in any penny stock (which they consider Elio to be) because they are considered fiduciaries while it is in their IRA. I would have to withdraw the money, pay a penalty (because I'm not 59 1/2 yet) and taxes, and then invest through an independent broker.

Bummer. But at least the pension would not be lost if something happened to me now. A bird in the hand you know...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile; back at the topic to the is thread 1,000 members.
Goofyone started this topic on May 7th 2014.
In that first post he said: "The ElioOwners.com forum was started on November 18, 2013 and reached 500 members on March 5, 2014. The membership has since doubled in only about two months which is amazing"

Since this time the growth rate did slow down and today, 12-12-2016 current membership is 3,995
Just 5 away from 4,000 members and we've been gaining a new member about every other day.
Okuma Steve had faith in the Elio project for a long time and I for one, really appreciate him showing the faith in the Elio enough to give us a site that we can all take part in and enjoy the company of other folks that also share the interest in the Elio.

Thank you Okuma Steve, and a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and yours.

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all the Elio Brothers and Sisters.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped: Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all the Elio Brothers and Sisters.

IMG_0193.JPG

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Meanwhile; back at the topic to the is thread 1,000 members.
Goofyone started this topic on May 7th 2014.
In that first post he said: "The ElioOwners.com forum was started on November 18, 2013 and reached 500 members on March 5, 2014. The membership has since doubled in only about two months which is amazing"

Since this time the growth rate did slow down and today, 12-12-2016 current membership is 3,995
Just 5 away from 4,000 members and we've been gaining a new member about every other day.
Okuma Steve had faith in the Elio project for a long time and I for one, really appreciate him showing the faith in the Elio enough to give us a site that we can all take part in and enjoy the company of other folks that also share the interest in the Elio.

Thank you Okuma Steve, and a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and yours.

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all the Elio Brothers and Sisters.
me to you
Thanks Coss same to you and all the members of this forum!

Top Bottom