• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I'm an Elio owner.... of stock... :p

Ditto......
th?id=OIP.M639f0ff885d74330629ec15327bf328do0&pid=15.1.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe we need to have a signboard painted up and ask the touring group if they can set it up somewhere in the display with them.
Or maybe a flyer to hand out?

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wearing an Elio Owners T-shirt at my last visit to the Elio booth at the Woodward Ave. Cruise in Detroit. It's the second time Jerome has see me in this shirt. He knows about us and acknowledged us. Not sure he wants other issues clouding their main purpose of promoting the Elio.

Just my thoughts.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing will promote the Elio more than people seeing it cruising down the road! EM should include a stack of spec cards for us to hand out to the gawkers that'll be surround us every time we stop for gas [once a week for me!]. :D
Be sure to drive by or drive circles around your local Tesla Super Charger on your way to the gas station to fuel up. :)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wearing an Elio Owners T-shirt at my last visit to the Elio booth at the Woodward Ave. Cruise in Detroit. It's the second time Jerome has see me in this shirt. He knows about us and acknowledged us. Not sure he wants other issues clouding their main purpose of promoting the Elio.

Just my thoughts.
He probably thinks you never change the shirt -- and wonders if you wash it.

Top Bottom