• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Imagine how many Members we would have if everyone that reserved the Elio as a Want in or All In were members of Elioowners.

Wish there was a way to contact all the ppl that are not members here yet.

One way I know of is to google search Elio them leave a space and add Elioowners.com

The more searches that are done this way the more hits Elioowners.com would get on a google search for Elio.

I do the above search at least 6 times a day. On my laptop or on my smartphone.

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I miss Zelio
Was just thinking of her this morning. How ironic that you beat me to my thoughts yesterday.

To the new members, Zelio was a most fervent Elio supporter and a mother hen to us knuckleheads. Positive and upbeat. She has passed but her memory lives on in us old timers on this Elio path. Somewhere on my Elio will be painted a "Z" in her honor.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was just thinking of her this morning. How ironic that you beat me to my thoughts yesterday.

To the new members, Zelio was a most fervent Elio supporter and a mother hen to us knuckleheads. Positive and upbeat. She has passed but her memory lives on in us old timers on this Elio path. Somewhere on my Elio will be painted a "Z" in her honor.
Too add to that, if you go to the top of the page and select "Members", you'll see that though she hasn't posted here since December 22, 2014, she is still one of the top members in number of posts and number of likes. She was always quick to welcome new people, always on top of Elio news, and very friendly. She is missed.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering why the Commitment is, being discussed here on a thread about EO members that the last comment was 2 years ago?
Sorry, I found a quote from Zelio that I liked, and then we drifted off sorta, but Zelio was a bastion of commitment, so it kinda follows. I will try and stay on task..... SQUIRREL!

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little reminiscing about an old friend is good background for some of our newer members.
Zelio and a lot of other people on this forum are sharing in Paul Elio's dream of a fun piece of transportation. We spend hours on the road and it should be more affordable and fun. We all get Paul's vision. There are a lot of people doing what they can. I hate to make more of this than I should, but the Elio feels like a breath of fresh air in a mixed up world. Elio represents a dreamer trying to make something different and fun. A lot of people have tried similar concepts and dreams and not got this far. Paul looks like he has a fun, economical and substantial three wheeler that I think will make me smile driving it. You get 56,000 people driving with a smile on their face and you have done something good. I know I am a little off, maybe a lot, but I like an underdog with a good idea. I hope this autocycle makes it.

Coss, that was not too far off topic this time was it. I promise it won't happen again.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Zelio and a lot of other people on this forum are sharing in Paul Elio's dream of a fun piece of transportation. We spend hours on the road and it should be more affordable and fun. We all get Paul's vision. There are a lot of people doing what they can. I hate to make more of this than I should, but the Elio feels like a breath of fresh air in a mixed up world. Elio represents a dreamer trying to make something different and fun. A lot of people have tried similar concepts and dreams and not got this far. Paul looks like he has a fun, economical and substantial three wheeler that I think will make me smile driving it. You get 56,000 people driving with a smile on their face and you have done something good. I know I am a little off, maybe a lot, but I like an underdog with a good idea. I hope this autocycle makes it.

Coss, that was not too far off topic this time was it. I promise it won't happen again.
Nope, that was a good read, very(what's the word) philosophical. :hippie:
So you bought some credits on that one. ;)

Top Bottom