• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Crap. Now it's too big. I'm out of here. LOL. Hardly. Congrats Goofyone, Buckeyejake, Cali Chris, and Okuma Steve! You guys rock and are just the right amount.t of monitoring g to keep this forum light and fun. Even when peek get a little miffed, it seems we all end up back on track... Even after I got a "F@#! you, Ty" response that one time, we managed to get back to civility. Thanks again for bringing us all together, as it were.
1000 members seems like a while ago, but the Elio Train keeps moving. And the posts still get a little off track sometimes. The moderators are still moderating, but the family still grows. By the way, where would a person find out how many are on the site now?

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2016-8-16_10-37-15.png

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shoot for 1500, 2000? :-) Z
Zelio (watching over us in a better place) needed to add another 0 or two. I am feeling that EM is just about at the tipping point to get funding and start the assembly line! We need to put in the commitment if we can and support this venture. Even if a fender falls off once in a while. As a group we can help bring a significant vehicle to market. Once it is on the streets, it should sustain itself, but it needs to get there first.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio (watching over us in a better place) needed to add another 0 or two. I am feeling that EM is just about at the tipping point to get funding and start the assembly line! We need to put in the commitment if we can and support this venture. Even if a fender falls off once in a while. As a group we can help bring a significant vehicle to market. Once it is on the streets, it should sustain itself, but it needs to get there first.
Ready; take a deep breath; now everybody,,, puuuushhh hard by getting over to the commitment site and commit. Yeah, this whole thing is about birthing the Elio. As soon as it's on the road all the birthing pains will be forgotten. https://www.eliomotors.com/lockin/ Will someone please notify me when the baby inters the birthing canal? The anguish is killing me. In the mean time I hope you all get over to the commitment site and commit. LOL

https://www.eliomotors.com/lockin/

Top Bottom