• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm one of the new ones and u guys r fun.
Hi and welcome from Oregon Triggs. I'm so glad you have joined us. We women are definitely out numbered so the more the better. I'm sorry you missed seeing the Elio when it was Phoenix. I get to see it in July when it gets to Portland. I can't wait. Enjoy your time on this forum. There is lots of knowledge, discussion, ideas, pictures, videos and stories all related to Elio and even some that aren't. We have a wait to Elio production so make the journey as pleasurable as possible by joining in. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon Triggs. I'm so glad you have joined us. We women are definitely out numbered so the more the better. I'm sorry you missed seeing the Elio when it was Phoenix. I get to see it in July when it gets to Portland. I can't wait. Enjoy your time on this forum. There is lots of knowledge, discussion, ideas, pictures, videos and stories all related to Elio and even some that aren't. We have a wait to Elio production so make the journey as pleasurable as possible by joining in. Next year in my Elio! :) Z
They have an office here in Phoenix I've called a few times to get more info and no one answers. waiting is ok, i have more time than money.

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon Triggs. I'm so glad you have joined us. We women are definitely out numbered so the more the better. I'm sorry you missed seeing the Elio when it was Phoenix. I get to see it in July when it gets to Portland. I can't wait. Enjoy your time on this forum. There is lots of knowledge, discussion, ideas, pictures, videos and stories all related to Elio and even some that aren't. We have a wait to Elio production so make the journey as pleasurable as possible by joining in. Next year in my Elio! :) Z
ive been out numbered in most everything ive done all my life,raced bikes as a kid, the boys didnt like that till they decided i was just like them,have been in the welding field and there are not many women that do that either, also i'm a blacksmith, bet you don't here that much, so being out numbered is ok they all ways decide we are all after the same goal live life and be happy, thats why when i found out about this Eilo it sounded like fun so i thought why not.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ive been out numbered in most everything ive done all my life,raced bikes as a kid, the boys didnt like that till they decided i was just like them,have been in the welding field and there are not many women that do that either, also i'm a blacksmith, bet you don't here that much, so being out numbered is ok they all ways decide we are all after the same goal live life and be happy, thats why when i found out about this Eilo it sounded like fun so i thought why not.

HeyTriggs,
Welcome! I like folks that aren't confined to, or confine themselves to, a box. My Grandmother did things that others said she couldn't do. I learned a lot from her. I have been learning a lot from folks here, too. Overall a good group.

ArthurKent

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just came from elioowners.com , where postings of the recent past include a couple of disillusioned future
customers. It's obvious these folks have never followed the development of a new vehicle, such as the
development of the Tesla Model S, which I diligently followed on their website for more than a year. And
Tesla's Musk had a billion dollars to play with that Paul Elio doesn't have.He spent a ton more money developing
their electric car, and virtually everything he promised turned out to be a lie : the price, the driving range, the
battery recharge times, the maintenance costs, the car's indirect emissions, you name it. He was given hundreds
of millions by the Feds and got $25,000 per car he produced from other automakers because they didn't have an
electric and did business in California. Musk is now a big hero for the Greenies, but after doing some calculations I
discovered that in highway driving the Tesla Model S will be reponsible for three times more emissions
than the Elio per mile. Around town driving shows the Tesla producing at least 50% more emissions.
In terms of money from the Feds ($7500 tax credit to each Tesla owner) the Elio achieves
30 times larger a reduction in emissions than the Tesla, per dollar spent.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just came from elioowners.com , where postings of the recent past include a couple of disillusioned future
customers. It's obvious these folks have never followed the development of a new vehicle, such as the
development of the Tesla Model S, which I diligently followed on their website for more than a year. And
Tesla's Musk had a billion dollars to play with that Paul Elio doesn't have.He spent a ton more money developing
their electric car, and virtually everything he promised turned out to be a lie : the price, the driving range, the
battery recharge times, the maintenance costs, the car's indirect emissions, you name it. He was given hundreds
of millions by the Feds and got $25,000 per car he produced from other automakers because they didn't have an
electric and did business in California. Musk is now a big hero for the Greenies, but after doing some calculations I
discovered that in highway driving the Tesla Model S will be reponsible for three times more emissions
than the Elio per mile. Around town driving shows the Tesla producing at least 50% more emissions.
In terms of money from the Feds ($7500 tax credit to each Tesla owner) the Elio achieves
30 times larger a reduction in emissions than the Tesla, per dollar spent.

Welcome to the family, & thanks for those figures. I am sure EM has learned from the mistakes made by others, including Aptera. EM seems to be made from a group of seasoned veterans of the automotive industry & committed to the team effort required to make this (to quote Jim H) History making vehicle!

Top Bottom