• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio do you ever sleep? Thanks for your participation. It gets under your skin and become a passion. I get it.
LOL I definitely sleep at night but remember my night is 3 hours later than yours. Then I wake up early to eat a snack and take vitamins so while I make sure they are going to behave and stay where they belong I check in on my Elio. Then go back to bed and sleep 1-2+ hours more. In fact the only times you won't see me on here is mid day PDT or PST on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays because I am at the pool. I am so definitely addicted and passionate about Elio and really enjoy the wonderful company I find here with fellow Elio followers. Some might say I don't have a life. LOL And I have not figured out how to swim and play here at the same time. Sigh! LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL I definitely sleep at night but remember my night is 3 hours later than yours. Then I wake up early to eat a snack and take vitamins so while I make sure they are going to behave and stay where they belong I check in on my Elio. Then go back to bed and sleep 1-2+ hours more. In fact the only times you won't see me on here is mid day PDT or PST on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays because I am at the pool. I am so definitely addicted and passionate about Elio and really enjoy the wonderful company I find here with fellow Elio followers. Some might say I don't have a life. LOL And I have not figured out how to swim and play here at the same time. Sigh! LOL :) Z
Maybe a waterproof case for you kindle/iDevice/Whatever... LOL

Top Bottom