• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Over 4,000 Members!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love the term greenies. I use it all the time and most folks haven't a clue what I'm talking about. Then again, maybe that has something to do with me and not to greenies.
Me too Jeff; I feel certain that if the greenies were clued they'd realize their high ideals are daily subverted to facilitating the plans of that big fat green water melon of watermelons named George Soros.
For those who live in Rio Linda Green Watermelon means that he is green on the outside but he is Commi Red on the inside.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just came from elioowners.com , where postings of the recent past include a couple of disillusioned future
customers. It's obvious these folks have never followed the development of a new vehicle, such as the
development of the Tesla Model S, which I diligently followed on their website for more than a year. And
Tesla's Musk had a billion dollars to play with that Paul Elio doesn't have.He spent a ton more money developing
their electric car, and virtually everything he promised turned out to be a lie : the price, the driving range, the
battery recharge times, the maintenance costs, the car's indirect emissions, you name it. He was given hundreds
of millions by the Feds and got $25,000 per car he produced from other automakers because they didn't have an
electric and did business in California. Musk is now a big hero for the Greenies, but after doing some calculations I
discovered that in highway driving the Tesla Model S will be reponsible for three times more emissions
than the Elio per mile. Around town driving shows the Tesla producing at least 50% more emissions.
In terms of money from the Feds ($7500 tax credit to each Tesla owner) the Elio achieves
30 times larger a reduction in emissions than the Tesla, per dollar spent.
Arthur, thanks for your great comments and insight. Welcome to the Elio friendly forum (with a few exceptions). Really appreciate your input and look forward to you being another positive contributor to help the rest of understand all the implications of new vehicle development. Hope you find the forum useful and helpful. Enjoy the Elio journey with us.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
21407 reservation holders. Do 20107 of them not know about this forum or is it they don't ...
I am sure there are many reasons why people don't belong here. I actually originally joined two forums but found this one much more welcoming than the other so have stayed here. Even of our 1300+ members there are a lot who have signed up and never posted a message. Do they read as guests? Possibly. I did that once in a while until I finally managed to get logged in in a way that didn't bump me out every time I went to look something up. Now I'm logged in all the time. As I mentioned in another thread, I would not have even thought of joining this group if my son hadn't encouraged me to read some of the posts. I started reading and got hooked - actually obsessed is more like it. LOL I love all the oddball auto and mc information trivia I am picking up on this exciting journey. It makes the waiting time so much more fun. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could claim we now have over 1400 members but unfortunately the last two to join so far today are spammers. I am happy to say they will be deleted as soon as the moderators can track them down. Then we should get one or two Elio lovers to put us at/over 1400. We are so awesome as is our Elio! :-) Z

Top Bottom