• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Progression

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't care for the flair at the bottom of the front end. At least from the angle shown it really distracts from the clean design. Sides of the new front fenders isn't as upsetting any more. They have a good look when viewed from this angle. What does everyone else feel about the design changes?

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At this point, I'll take whatever mods they do with the vehicle so long as they stick with the $6,800.00 price! Options can be included per buyer's request at the dealer.

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I,m loving it . Really like the new headlight placement, i'm up in the air on the fender change, liking the looks on the rear So far!

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
At this point, I'll take whatever mods they do with the vehicle so long as they stick with the $6,800.00 price! Options can be included per buyer's request at the dealer.
I hear that! It's the only thing making nervous that they could hit us with big final increase, I could handle 200.00 increase but if they come in 2 or 3 grand above I would have to rethink the situation.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also from what I'm reading, it looks like the body panels are composite materials. It could be a good thing according to them for more noise reduction but I'm concerned how fast they can mass produced these panels as opposed to stamped sheet metals.

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw the final P4 and it gets my approval (for what that's worth). The only thing I'm not crazy about is the black wheel covers. it only looks good on the black model. Thank you Elio for the rear hatch. I was told at one of their showings that it would have a small trunk lid, which would have been worthless. A rear hatch is the way to go. Way to go!

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I won't be too worried about the wheel covers, man. If that design made it to final production, it can be easily removed and won't cost you an arm and a leg to prep and re-spray to make it one color... unless you're getting the black model. The after market rear cam would also be helpful make it even safer in place of the missing rear window.

dteke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Not much to like about the new designs looks. Since it's still really a motorcycle I suppose you could legally remove the front fenders altogether. I also hope the rear cover is removable so I can show off three cool rims. It would resemble the look of the Plymouth Prowler. Cool.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about! After all, we don't live in some future society where everybody dress alike, drive the same vehicles and even have one "supreme" being thinking for you! LOL

Top Bottom