• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Progression

jfleenor

Reaction score
I don't mind the front fenders. However, it appears that the tire width has been reduced. I would gladly trade a little fuel mileage for a little better handling. I doesn't look like the fenders would allow for more tire width. But, to quote Robert M, "One word, CUSTOM!"

It is hard to tell from the pics, but since the suspension uses coil over shocks, I wonder if they are adjustable? If not, it looks easy enough to replace them.

jfleenor

Reaction score
That's my plan. I have never purchased a car that I haven't made some changes to, even if they were just small ones. It's part of the experience to me.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The rear window is not really necessary and will only add more cost (probably) but it's just right being there since this Elio is in fact a car (w/ 3 wheels) and all cars are rear windows! Also more light coming in for those claustrophobics! Before anybody get's upset at me, I want to keep the $6,800 price so the rear window is just another of my long list of "should be".

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Borrowed this picture from FB. In my opinion, the front end is lacking refinement and that hurts the overall look of the vehicle. Moreover, in some sense it feels unbalanced, like a car with too much rake. I think it is caused by the difference in scale of the front to back grey panels. A simple change that I'd like to see is the front edge of the grey on the fender, lean forward, to match the nose angle. I made my Avatar to match...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom