• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
It would be nice if they keep Elio as American as can be.Keep the roadster look,simple half front fender than a motorcycle saddle bag-like enclosure on the front tyres.Also keep the roadster type front lights as in the Green Elio instead of the usual kind at the front,it'll easier to work too.Rear tyre cutouts a must coz they can hardly be distinguished from an Indian rickshaws.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All I would like to see is a option to purchase and install a hitch and the option to install cruise control (for longer trips). Other leave it as is.
They have already said that 'cruise control' will be an option; and that the Elio will have 'mounting points' for a trailer hitch, and come 'pre-wired' for a trailer.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same thing will apply here. A plug kit and small 12v inflater, or a can of slime. Either type will fit in the trunk and not take up much space or add much weight.

Its like that for more and more cars regardless of size. My wife's 2013 Mustang doesn't have a spare tire either

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
A easy to remove back seat assembly would be handy and provide additional storage space for "solo" trips.
No sense stopping there,,,, If they put a hitch receiver on it that would accept a coupler,, and have front wheel lock outs provided,, so would tow in reverse, everybody with a camper or mobile home will have one hitched behind as a 'get around' vehicle that would double as a baggage trailer.. Then might as well put a canoe carrier on it,
Lot to expect for 6800 tho,,,, so I hope they leave a few basic models for the likes of me. hehehehe all in good humor.... 375715_602555346491928_340419401_n.jpg

Top Bottom