• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5

Rolf

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be awesome if they incorporated something like the Nvidia Project Mercury for the instrument cluster!!

Interesting application. Unless this system can be controlled by voice recognition. The more distractions you have from keeping your eyes on the road, can be an "accident" in the making.

JN2Wheels

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see brake/turn lamps/reflectors on the wheels covers, as I think this is where they will be most visible. A taller rear hatch for two carry-ons would be nice, if it doesn't ding the mpgs.

Most importantly for my usage scenarios, mount points for a hitch mount on the rear, and on the right side! A hitch-mount bike carrier low on the right side, would be a minimal addition to drag, would stay well within the envelope of the front wheels, and would allow easy removal of the rack hardware when not needed.

Lastly, I haven't read anything on it, but I'd definitely want a tilt/telescope steering wheel, along with a very adjustable seat.

Last edited:

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not so sure about that......

full.jpg

full.jpg

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, for me all I would like to see is the Elio make a second model in a sideXside with fuel mileage in the 60 mpg range and two doors with shifter in the center console. Think Polaris RZR

Top Bottom