• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Parts List And Exploded Views

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An interesting coincidence???????
There is a vision that drove Henry Ford far more than just running numbers and making a better car and making a profit. Brilliant as Henry was it was the burning passion he had to provide the dream of an "every man's car" that drove Henry to accomplish an astonishing feat surpassing even his expectations. Sure we look back now but in 1920 no one could have believed that an Auto company could produce an Automobile so ridiculously inexpensive and yet reasonable quality too. If you don't mind Goofy, I'm going to call your hand on this as being so much more than just an interesting coincidence. 1920 was a time like no other in that from that day there was an "every man's car". I find it far more than a coincidence that the $500 price in 1920 translates to $6838 in today's dollars. Wouldn't surprise me to see the same passion and drive behind Paul Elio to and to me that is an epiphany of a once in a life time event. That is if He pulls it off that is.... Pretty big If...... but something's afoot here far bigger than we know.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
So now you expect a professional grade Chilton's manual, with all the add-ons and dealer-level parts support, for free??

This car group is the MOST unrealistic and out of touch car group, maybe ever.

Just the most bored car group ever.:D
There is no actual car so just about everything else is up for discussion whether logical or not.:rolleyes:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just the most bored car group ever.:D
There is no actual car so just about everything else is up for discussion whether logical or not.:rolleyes:

Agreed, but it also shows we all have vivid imaginations and are willing to dream where others only look and shake their heads.
We are the explorers and the adventurous ones.

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So now you expect a professional grade Chilton's manual, with all the add-ons and dealer-level parts support, for free??

This car group is the MOST unrealistic and out of touch car group, maybe ever.
With every new vehicle I have purchased I requested they include the shop manual with it but it would come out of the salesmans commission, not provided by the manufacturer. For the last new vehicle I bought they gave me the manufacturers website for service/tech info where I can download and print what I need for free - besides the elio is built from off the shelf parts that shouldn't be mechanically any different from whats on the road now.

Top Bottom