• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pat Byrne——“in The News!!!”

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It’s unclear if Pat is a zealous patriot or just plain nuts, or maybe a mix. Regardless, it’s pretty clear that OSTK shareholders want to return to the ‘core business.’ There are two ways that Pat might be still a visionary: The secondary marketing of overstocked stuff is a fleeting enterprise, just looking at the others like Steep and Cheap, and many others, it appears the first level retailers aren’t supplying so many items are are more savvy in not getting ‘overstocked’ to begin with. Also Amazon is ‘eating their lunch.’ (As an aside: Rhetorically, when does Amazon get so big with a lower paid workforce, robots, and drones that no one is left to buy their stuff?). The second reason why Pat maybe a visionary is his effort to undermine Shorting Stock: it really is a nauseating ‘wealth creation’ vehicle that is non productive (nothing wrong with productive ‘wealth creation’).

I never saw Pat stepping down: it’s pretty likely this might have been negotiated, to save face and maybe to mollify the small base of OSTK shareholders that are philosophically and emotionally aligned with Pat. Regardless, methinks tZero is DOA.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This allows Pat to concentrate on his love of Elio Motors. With his connections to Russian Big Oil and Russian car giants like Lada, this could easily bring in the needed money and engineering to get the Elio to production here and in Russia. So this cloud could have a silver lining. We just need to wait this out.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still don't understand what it was about the Russian woman that his relationship with her was wrong. Even if she was a spy, was Pat somehow involved with the election interference? Was the software somehow being tampered with?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Now I can see why he quit. I wonder how soon he will sell his Overstock stock and partner up with Paul Elio?. I mean, it sort of would make sense. It's a one product company that needs a lot of money. He wouldn't need to get involved too much and could even help get the Eliocoin going to help his old company.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Now I can see why he quit. I wonder how soon he will sell his Overstock stock and partner up with Paul Elio?. I mean, it sort of would make sense. It's a one product company that needs a lot of money. He wouldn't need to get involved too much and could even help get the Eliocoin going to help his old company.
Plus, Imagine when Elio can be the first car bought exclusively with Ravencoin. This would be big news if Pat could make it where Elio uses their STO for raising funds and then Ravencoin for people to purchase the product. This would be so far ahead of any automaker that Elio would literally be leading the way, not only in securities, currencies, mileage and cost. The potential is endless with this and Pat just just like Paul, looking to the future. I can see Pat throwing together a process of JIT where blockchain is used for all processes of the Elio manufacture all the way to delivery. This will reduce costs by a huge amount and thus increase provide for the STO holders. That and with the kairetsu, Elio Motors has the advantage that other companies do not have at the moment.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This would be so far ahead of any automaker that Elio would literally be leading the way, not only in securities, currencies, mileage and cost. The potential is endless with this and Pat just just like Paul, looking to the future.
This team does have unique advantages. Each Elio car can have built in - an Eliocoin mining PC. Every time you drive your Elio, it is mining and generating more Eliocoin. With the right algorythm, the Elio could generate a net profit every time you drive over 20 miles.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This team does have unique advantages. Each Elio car can have built in - an Eliocoin mining PC. Every time you drive your Elio, it is mining and generating more Eliocoin. With the right algorythm, the Elio could generate a net profit every time you drive over 20 miles.
You need to patent that idea now before Paul or Pat does and gets these cars into the hands of the reservation holders right now. Nobody would like a company doing that.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pat isn't going anywhere with EM. He already stated that he turned down the "One billion dollar bribe" to keep quiet.
That statement alone should give you some indication of how in need of professional help this guy is.
I've been saying that about him for years. Again, nobody listens.

Top Bottom