• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pat Byrne——“in The News!!!”

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good news and with Warren Buffett being close friends with Pat, this has the makings of a great opportunity. I've read here many times if anyone could get Warren Buffetts ear and have him invest in Elio. Now we have it. Pat can do this and thus Elio just needs to wait a bit until Warren pulls the trigger.
........”apparently” good friends. :) Buffet doesn’t invest in high risk ventures.

Buffet on cryptocurrency and bitcoin:

0DAFEAB1-53C6-4193-B4CF-1F8C2D1F8C67.jpeg

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
........”apparently” good friends. :) Buffet doesn’t invest in high risk ventures.

Buffet on cryptocurrency and bitcoin:

View attachment 23651
No mention of Securitized Token Offerings. The key word is 'Secure" which means it follows all of the SEC rules if is was a stock. So Warren did not address that at all and Paul did. Maybe Warren needs a refresher course on what Bitcoin is and what Securitized Token Offering is. Hopefully Pat told Warren this, because it's critical. This will be regulated and not like the ICO's which were unregulated. So Eliocoin is safe and the future.

Just watch this from the three to four minute mark and it's clear as to what the CEO is saying. Thus it's true and not something that is made up. Here's the official statement from Paul Elio from the Elio Motors YouTube channel:

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I wonder if Warren shares with Pat a disdain for Wall Street. I think probably not so much. Warren may like, and confer with, Pat, as his buddy’s son, but it remains to be seen if he too drinks the STO, or any blockchain/token/alternative kool aid.

Warren and I went to the same high school but about 16 years apart....if I see him I’ll chat him up!!!!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I wonder if Warren shares with Pat a disdain for Wall Street. I think probably not so much. Warren may like, and confer with, Pat, as his buddy’s son, but it remains to be seen if he too drinks the STO, or any blockchain/token/alternative kool aid.

Warren and I went to the same high school but about 16 years apart....if I see him I’ll chat him up!!!!
Warren could just call pat and Paul to tell them to work on traditional ways of raising capital. First, they need to work on a new SEC filing, then start addressing all of the investors in the company (this includes the reservation holders). Come clean with them all and then when that is done, call Warren back up and let him know everything is taken care of and then let him do his magic and get that half billion dollar investment. That way, everything in the past is just water under the bridge and Elio Motors will have the funding and leadership to get this project done. Then the money starts rolling in.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Warren could just call pat and Paul to tell them to work on traditional ways of raising capital. First, they need to work on a new SEC filing, then start addressing all of the investors in the company (this includes the reservation holders). Come clean with them all and then when that is done, call Warren back up and let him know everything is taken care of and then let him do his magic and get that half billion dollar investment. That way, everything in the past is just water under the bridge and Elio Motors will have the funding and leadership to get this project done. Then the money starts rolling in.

Interesting! Easy as 1-2-3, 3-2-1, 2-3-1..... I bet one big factor, for Warren, that trumps money-making (especially on a dubious ROI) is ‘Character’. Pat is a ‘character’ alright! And it is questionable if Paul has ‘character.’ I doubt Warren would ever submariner any of this investors and stockholders.

Top Bottom