• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not much of a video, though I didn't realize how much the P4 mule actually sounds like my wife's old Polski Fiat! :p The video of Paul Elio speaking still hasn't been posted, in the mean time this vid is fun.

Did you notice how uninterested the pedestrians/students seemed to be? They didn't even give it a second look. I would have been gawking!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you notice how uninterested the pedestrians/students seemed to be? They didn't even give it a second look. I would have been gawking!
Not a chick magnet, ooops there goes my fantasy out the window. :cool: I only saw one guy towards the end and he my have been walking towards it?:confused: :D

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not a chick magnet, ooops there goes my fantasy out the window. :cool: I only saw one guy towards the end and he my have been walking towards it?:confused: :D
How about accredited investors who invest in Elio get a special badge on there Elio? If you are fortunate enough to be one and get your badge and if a girl looks up what it means, I'm betting that might help with the babes. :)

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about accredited investors who invest in Elio get a special badge on there Elio? If you are fortunate enough to be one and get your badge and if a girl looks up what it means, I'm betting that might help with the babes. :)

They already make such kitty magnets. Doors go up and something else goes down
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:
Top Bottom