• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pictures Of The P5 With The New Motor

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes. It'll be unveiled at the LA Auto Show...
We all think it will be. But do we know it? Elio will be represented at the show, that's for certain. And they've been chosen by Forbes (who seems to like us) as one of the top 10 automotive start-ups. But has anyone actually SAID the P5 will be there? Hmmmmm.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I believe it's going to be red. Some assmunches screwed with the color voting but they figured it out and Red was the natural winner.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I believe it's going to be red. Some assmunches screwed with the color voting but they figured it out and Red was the natural winner.
I guess it depends on just what shade and hue of red they're actually going to use. And the nature / quality of the paint. Hope they spring for something really good looking. Red can look very flat, very fast, depending on the color and composition of the paint. And sealant coat, of course.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why wouldn't they use the Elio Red Hot production color?
Because it's the "production color" for a car that isn't in production yet, only seen on web pages where color saturation, etc. is not guaranteed to be specific, so my Elio Red Hot may not be your Elio Red Hot. We're not going to get a hard fix on any of the colors until we have the CMYK numbers, and even then things like sealants can alter the perceptions of the colors.

Top Bottom