• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jason Snowden and Brianna Kempe, #3,717, Miamisburg, Ohio (south of Dayton)
Welcome to the forum and this eclectic group of Elio enthusiasts. Glad you found the forum which as the latest and most complete information on the development and future production of our Elio's. We try to make it informative and entertaining and hope the journey to Elio ownership is rewarding.

Reaction score
I have 61 people in the North East, 39 are members of this forum.
I have 16 people in the North West, 10 are members of this forum.
I have 32 people in the Columbus area, 15 are members of this forum.
I have 23 people in the Cincinnati Area, 15 are members of this forum.
I have 5 people in the South East Area, 3 are members of this forum.
That's 137 people in Ohio and only 82 of us are on this forum.

We're growing bigger and better every day.

Mike L

Reaction score
Hello My name is mike and I just recently put my $100 in for my Elio. Would have liked to put more down but I purchased my home last year and majority of my money is still going into that! I've been following the Elio for a long time and had/have high hopes for it. Definitely hope they can get the ball rolling sooner than later! I live in Sullivan OH so if anyone is from around the are I would be all about some Elio talk lol!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have 61 people in the North East, 39 are members of this forum.
I have 16 people in the North West, 10 are members of this forum.
I have 32 people in the Columbus area, 15 are members of this forum.
I have 23 people in the Cincinnati Area, 15 are members of this forum.
I have 5 people in the South East Area, 3 are members of this forum.
That's 137 people in Ohio and only 82 of us are on this forum.

We're growing bigger and better every day.

How do you know where all those people, specifically the ones not on this forum, are from?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jason Snowden and Brianna Kempe, #3,717, Miamisburg, Ohio (south of Dayton)
Congratulations and welcome from Oregon, Jason and Brianna. I hope you find some time to share your thoughts and ideas with us. Very nice low number you have there. You can put it in your profile, also your location and it will show up on your avatar profile. We also have a Reservation Map and Survey so your marker can be placed on our map. Enjoy the group and see you next year driving our new Elios! :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello My name is mike and I just recently put my $100 in for my Elio. Would have liked to put more down but I purchased my home last year and majority of my money is still going into that! I've been following the Elio for a long time and had/have high hopes for it. Definitely hope they can get the ball rolling sooner than later! I live in Sullivan OH so if anyone is from around the are I would be all about some Elio talk lol!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Mike L. Congratulations for your reservation at any level. I hope you will spend some time on here sharing your ideas and thoughts. This is a diverse and interesting group and the subject can become addicting. Even though your home is taking most of your money, you can look at some of your spending patterns and see if you can put a small amount into an Elio account. It is a surprise what you can accomplish with a specific goal in mind. In the meantime, enjoy the adventure and see you next year when we are driving our new Elios. :-) Z

Reaction score

Hey Mike L. There are 39 people on this forum around our area (NE Ohio). We will be getting together for a sit down dinner meeting soon as my life settles down. (grandson goes to school). Smart move in getting new mortgage paid down as much as possible and as quickly as possible. We did rice and beans for over 8 years and got it done. Saved thousands and thousands of dollars of that interest of a thirty year loan. Not so fun fact is now we still must put away for the tax man and the insurance bill, lol. But, hey the elio will be here soon enough and everybody who has deposits down, no matter how small WILL get our elios within the first year of production. Welcome aboard and please keep in touch.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your reservation. Be careful because the Elio is addicting and before you know it you will be all in for $1000. Enjoy this historic transportation innovation journey.

Top Bottom