• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Please Check In

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello My name is mike and I just recently put my $100 in for my Elio. Would have liked to put more down but I purchased my home last year and majority of my money is still going into that! I've been following the Elio for a long time and had/have high hopes for it. Definitely hope they can get the ball rolling sooner than later! I live in Sullivan OH so if anyone is from around the are I would be all about some Elio talk lol!
Welcome Mike :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello My name is mike and I just recently put my $100 in for my Elio. Would have liked to put more down but I purchased my home last year and majority of my money is still going into that! I've been following the Elio for a long time and had/have high hopes for it. Definitely hope they can get the ball rolling sooner than later! I live in Sullivan OH so if anyone is from around the are I would be all about some Elio talk lol!
A warm WELCOME, to you Mike.

Reaction score
I guess I'm checkin in again - Bill from Wadsworth, OH! At the all in $1000 level.

Hi Bill from Wadsworth. I use to live in Wadsworth, back in the late 70's on Watrusa (sp) Street. Drove down there this summer and my cute little house now looks like heck. Yes, I have a map going for OHIO. IT sits under the sofa I am sitting on. I've posted it several times on this OHIO forum. Sadly, I haven't worked on it for weeks because I been very busy with grandson. GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY, he'll be going to school in about three weeks. Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 1:20. HEY !!!

Anyway, I really appreciate everybody checking in. I haven't acknowledged all those who have written in, but I tried to 'like' your post to say I seen it.

Bill, Besides you, we have C. in Medina. And J. in Lodi. A gal in Luna Lake/Clinton area. There are about 61 of us in the North Eastern OHIO area. Sorry, for not giving names out anymore. But, my list was mis-used and I really have a pet-peeve about it.

We'll be getting together soon, I promise. I love sit-down dinner meetings.

Top Bottom