• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Poke N' Stroke

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a piece of 1/2 copper pipe about 3 feet long. On one end I soldered a female adapter for a mouthpiece and the other end I squeezed partially shut to where I thought it worked best for me. Just blow.
There is a story that goes along with this device. I was a Civil War Reenactor for 20 years. I made this for getting fires going at the reenactments. The ladies all camp together separate from the men. First time I used this thing was on my wife's campfire. She though it wonderful and wanted one. I told her she could just "blow on my pole" anytime. I came to the conclusion that the woman species has not the fine tuned sense of humor as the man. But then later that evening I wandered into the ladies camp and the wife and half a dozen of her friends were standing around her fire when one of her friends asked, "Sam would you bring your pole over to my camp so I can get heated up?" They all giggled like teenage girls as I retreated.

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW! That went right over my head until I reread the title of the thread again....sloooowly. Freudian slip? o_O

Thanks, Kuda. Now I'm going to dream about it!

(Elio in my driveway...Elio in my driveway...Elio in my driveway...What does it mean, Doc?)

Freud never wore a slip, that I know of, at least not in public...... :D

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow I like the Poke N' Stroke, and that mean no more blowing from my mouth.
imagesKABBDX3J.jpg

Top Bottom