• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Poll - Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Motorcycle Rider?

Current, Former, or never been a Motorcycle rider

• Total voters

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've never owned a cycle but like the idea of the riding experience. Elio will give me the feel of a three wheeler and the Lit Motors C-1 will provide me with the feel of a 2 wheeler.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I can hardly wait for both concepts to hit the streets. The comfort and safety of a car with the romance of a motorcycle. Doesn't get any better!

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've never owned a cycle but like the idea of the riding experience. Elio will give me the feel of a three wheeler and the Lit Motors C-1 will provide me with the feel of a 2 wheeler.
View attachment 1173 View attachment 1175
I can hardly wait for both concepts to hit the streets. The comfort and safety of a car with the romance of a motorcycle. Doesn't get any better!
That picture of the Lit C-1 can't be right. Does the front wheel only have about an inch of travel before it hits the body?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That picture of the Lit C-1 can't be right. Does the front wheel only have about an inch of travel before it hits the body?
This is a photo of the most recent prototype. They are in the build process of the next prototype as they move closer to production. Don't know if this photo answers your question or not as the front fender is gone.
image.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have almost 700,000 miles on a mc. It has been my life. Track days, trips to the west coast and many long distance trips. I will be 60 in a few months

Murrmoto. Bristol, tn

Your 700K miles that is Miraculous. I don't think I've put that many miles on all that I've ever driven. That said I think you aught check your glasses. I think those you are waring tend to add a few extra zeros to everything you see.

Murrmoto

Elio Fan
Reaction score
No overstated here. That is from 1988. I am not counting the years of riding when I was a kid.been to the west coast 9 times. Did some crazy stuff like 1000 miles within 24 hours several times. Slowed down now. Health not as good. Finally smelling the roses. Got a little sweet border collie name Sadie . She is the love of my life.
Ride head, ride safe and always wave to kids,

Murray, Bristol, tn

Top Bottom