• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Poll - Are You Or Have You Ever Been A Motorcycle Rider?

Current, Former, or never been a Motorcycle rider

• Total voters

Murrmoto

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have almost 700,000 miles on a mc. It has been my life. Track days, trips to the west coast and many long distance trips. I will be 60 in a few months and I have developed a disease that effects my neck, spinal cord and hips. My wonderful dog,Sadie and I rode last Sunday in the sidecar and on Monday I could barley walk. I see the E as a way to travel similarly to a mc, but with much more comfort . I think Paul has a great idea and vision. We need car companies that will take care of the average joe. Let's hope they don't get too big or sold to a larger company.
Drive hard, drive safe and always weave to kids,

Murrmoto. Bristol, tn

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have almost 700,000 miles on a mc. It has been my life. Track days, trips to the west coast and many long distance trips. I will be 60 in a few months and I have developed a disease that effects my neck, spinal cord and hips. My wonderful dog,Sadie and I rode last Sunday in the sidecar and on Monday I could barley walk. I see the E as a way to travel similarly to a mc, but with much more comfort . I think Paul has a great idea and vision. We need car companies that will take care of the average joe. Let's hope they don't get too big or sold to a larger company.

Murrmoto. Bristol, tn
Hello Murr welcome to the forum!

Ray

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and you see the future Elio offers us as our physical needs and comfort requirements change. I miss my motorcycle after riding for over 25 years and like you I think the Elio will be a great alternative. The forum provides the latest information, rumors, and opinions to help you decide if the Elio is for you. It sounds like it could be your ride for the future. Welcome and enjoy the experience.

Larry Rymal

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am the chaplain of the local Christian Motorcyclists Association group in my town. I have been riding motorcycles since the 1970s, and rode when stationed in Ghana, West Africa in the late 70s early 80s, and in the mid-80s, rode a BMW motorcycle in Europe. I like motorcycles.

But, honestly, this has no bearing on my interest in my Elio #856.

ElioEverett

Reaction score
I have been riding on the street for 20 years, 36 in the dirt. I'm 43 now and have 2 sons ages 14 and 12. I have been more conservative in my riding since they were born. I hope to take the cold out of those 28 mile commutes with the Elio and hopefully I can get one for my son in a couple of years.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been riding on the street for 20 years, 36 in the dirt. I'm 43 now and have 2 sons ages 14 and 12. I have been more conservative in my riding since they were born. I hope to take the cold out of those 28 mile commutes with the Elio and hopefully I can get one for my son in a couple of years.
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Hope you enjoy the journey as much as the rest of us.

Chris 6800

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've been riding since age 9 and rode to work most of the time before I retired, still ride daily except in the dead heat of summer. Own 7 bikes now and the wife has 1 which is in the rebuild stage. Don't particularly care for trikes but the Elio is an enclosed vehicle and more like a light-weight car than an open trike and I like the styling better.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Murrmoto. Bristol, tn

Welcome to the EM Club.........wait the could be enlisted men's club (I did spend a few happy hours in some), but really, Welcome.
I think you'll find a ton of information about the Elio, be able to follow the thinking of most of the people here on the trials and tribulations of waiting for a super cool vehicle to sit in your driveway.
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems physically. Seems to be something we will all put up with at some point in our lives. I see you plan on making the best of a not so pleasant situation and I applaud you.

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am the chaplain of the local Christian Motorcyclists Association group in my town. I have been riding motorcycles since the 1970s, and rode when stationed in Ghana, West Africa in the late 70s early 80s, and in the mid-80s, rode a BMW motorcycle in Europe. I like motorcycles.

But, honestly, this has no bearing on my interest in my Elio #856.
Question- How do you think CMA and it's members will respond to the Elio? Will it be welcomed in the group or is it not "motorcycley" enough??

Top Bottom