• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pre Orders Just Under 136,000 Units

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I actually found this worth listening to. It was quite informative. However the camera holder leaves a lot to be desired. LOL
I'm sure it is, but I was at work and gotta keep my Elio viewing to a minimum to get things done.

You can go to 27 seconds in, enjoy! Or you could watch it all:-)

Reactions: Ty

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure it is, but I was at work and gotta keep my Elio viewing to a minimum to get things done.

You can go to 27 seconds in, enjoy! Or you could watch it all:)
Oh I definitely watched it all. After all I am retired. :-) I enjoyed it thank you for sharing. I hope you were at home and not at work when you sent it. I certainly wouldn't want to be responsible for you getting in trouble at work. LOL

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't think we're at 136,000 orders yet. The YouTube page for that video says it was uploaded March 2013. I'm pretty sure if Elio had a solid order for 125,000 units, they would be promoting that.

It's in China & doesn't fit in to the current business model of USA ist, Canada, snd, Mexico] & South America after that, then Europe & Asia in that order. It does go to show international
interest though............... :)

Reaction score
I watched it, and LMAO!

OK, Would somebody who hasn't been drinking tonight please add 91 million and 18.7 million and divide that by 6,800. That's how many elios need to be made to pay for the machines to make the 'short block and the head, and the thingy to 'spray break the sleeves'.

Who is this fellow named Gino? He is not one of the board members? Regardless, he (Gino) didn't know he was being recorded IMO.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, Would somebody who hasn't been drinking tonight please add 91 million and 18.7 million and divide that by 6,800. That's how many elios need to be made to pay for the machines to make the 'short block and the head, and the thingy to 'spray break the sleeves'.

Who is this fellow named Gino? He is not one of the board members? Regardless, he (Gino) didn't know he was being recorded IMO.

16132 Elios

Top Bottom