1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Prescott Az

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by David, Feb 9, 2014.

1. David

David New Member

Has anyone from the Prescott area put a deposit Dow on elio?

D Borland and zelio like this.
  2. Terry Smart

Terry Smart Elio Fan

Reservation #:
    I am 2842 on the list.

3. Jim H

Jim H Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Congratulations. I've been waiting since 3/22 and hope I get my number in the new 2 weeks

4. zelio

zelio Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Hello and welcome from Oregon, Terry Smart. Congratulations on both your choice of future transportation and on your reservation number. You have joined a varied and interesting group of Elio addicts who are more than willing to share news, information, misinformation, speculation, ideas, photos, stories and creativity all about our Elios. I hope you will enjoy reading and sharing with us on this adventure and journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

We also have excellent support staff. If you have any questions or problems be sure to contact them. :-)

D Borland and Jim H like this.
  5. Triggs

Triggs Elio Aficionado

Hi David I'm from wickenburg and put a deposit down also.

6. Ty

Ty Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Welcome. You've found d a great forum. If you went all in for $1,000, you are one lucky guy as you should get your number in the batch that is being released tomorrow!

7. Triggs

Triggs Elio Aficionado

I couldn't do the 1000.00 but I did 500.00, I'm hoping this venture is a good one and doesn't go bust before it gets off the ground and in to production. I wanted to get two of them.

8. Jim H

Jim H Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Griggs, welcome to the Elio family and the forum and it's friendly helpful members. We are all excited about the Elio and want to share our excitement with others. Welcome and enjoy the experience

9. reluctorvalve

reluctorvalve Elio Fan

I put a small all-in deposit in a couple of months ago. Just discovered this little gem around that time. Been wrenching for quite a few years. Owned a reverse-trike project for a long time that I just couldn't finish off, called a Tri-Magnum- very similar design, but all homemade. I'm more into antique/hot rods for my own efforts rather than a fiberglass-built, high labor hour project, and the Elio not only answers all those big questions about the Tri-Magnum in Arizona (air conditioning!, safety concerns, newness/longevity), but for the estimated price, the Tri-Magnum can't hardly be bought second-hand in used condition in an completed, but used state. Excited about this, and of course anxiously watching their FB page. I was down at the showing recently at Chandler Fashion Square - got to sit in the P4 (I think it's known as). Lots more room in there than I had envisioned. Got the link to this forum from the Elio Facebook page.

D Borland, AriLea, Jim H and 2 others like this.
  10. Jim H

Jim H Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information, rumors, opinions, helpful friendly people and hours of entertainment. We are all excited about the Elio for the same reasons you are. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

D Borland likes this.