• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Prescott Az

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
howdy from this end of the state of Az. how is everyone tonight? hoping well and what is the news on the prospect of us ever seeing our little Elio.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
howdy from this end of the state of Az. how is everyone tonight? hoping well and what is the news on the prospect of us ever seeing our little Elio.
Welcome, and you can see the Elio at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta the first week of Oct 2014. We are all still hoping for production to begin 1st quarter 2015

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome, and you can see the Elio at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta the first week of Oct 2014. We are all still hoping for production to begin 1st quarter 2015
Just missed it here in Phoenix.
Fact is I just started hearing about this Elio car, got to looking into it and put money down can't wait, I ride a motorcycle now and this little motor-car looks like fun.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey there group, Gary from Kingman here. All in for 1 grand & got the shirt & sticker, waiting for my number in line. Can't wait till production starts.
Hi! , me 2, ( and 3 ). Those huge windmills in your area are impressive. It's almost worth a drive from San Tan just to see them. I was up there a couple years ago, buying an electric powered trike-bicycle. We met halfway in Kingman (mostly my 'way').

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey there group, Gary from Kingman here. All in for 1 grand & got the shirt & sticker, waiting for my number in line. Can't wait till production starts.
Gary, Welcome to the forum and to the Elio family. I lived in Bullhead City for 4 years before I moved to New Mexico. Still have friends in Kingman. Looking forward to your comments and opinions as you learn more about this unique vehicle

Gary W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks wright4me, Jim H, Ari Lea,& Zelio for welcoming me here. Picture of me in P3 was taken this year in Reno at Hot August Nights. I missed P4 by 1 day. Can't wait to feel the engine running & driving this sweet little machine.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hi Gary, congrats on the reservation! Welcome to you, from Kansas. Numbers might be sent out tomorrow, we are all hoping. They get sent out about every 2 months, and we've heard that Elio mentioned in an email Sept 10.

Top Bottom