• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Push Elio Over The Top !

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
it kinda has to grow on you doesn't it? i have wanted something like this forever it seems but they were either way over my price or just one or two made. and the first time i saw it i was hooked. and when they become available i will be ordering one.

nice thing about this site is you can voice your opinion without to much trouble. some do go a bit overboard but then were all a bit eccentric aren't we? like jay says way to go elioooooo!
If you haven't ordered one by the time the reservation time ends you will need to wait until the second year. First year production is pre orders, fleet and government vehicles. I thought you might like to know that. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think a better idea would be for 60 of us who can afford it, for Christmas, donate $100.00 to "Z"s Elio fund so she doesn't have to concern herself with how she's going to pay for it, and only has to decide what options she wants. I can think of no worthier cause I'd rather donate to this holiday season.
Thank you for the wonderful thought but I suspect others might object to being left out. :-) Z

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
it kinda has to grow on you doesn't it? i have wanted something like this forever it seems but they were either way over my price or just one or two made. and the first time i saw it i was hooked. and when they become available i will be ordering one.

nice thing about this site is you can voice your opinion without to much trouble. some do go a bit overboard but then were all a bit eccentric aren't we? like jay says way to go elioooooo!
Did not have to grow on me as like you, I was hooked minute I saw it and after researching with little sleep, I put up $1k. I was always the kid going opposite everyone else. When long hair was short mine was long and then vice versa. In the Marines, we had a beard growing contest and only I refused. 4 months after discharge, I was growing a beard. My cars were unusual as were my speedboats. When Beatles were the rage, Mo Town and surfer music cranked from my speakers. No one notices if you look like a penguin and walk with penguins but if you look like an eagle and fly alone....it is breathtaking

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the wonderful thought but I suspect others might object to being left out. :) Z
I really don't much care about the other ones. Your Momma "Z". We love you. Surely there's a safe way to do this, like a PayPal account, I would be more than happy to make sure that you got your Elio by next Christmas, and I'm pretty sure there are others on this site that feel the same way.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really don't much care about the other ones. Your Momma "Z". We love you. Surely there's a safe way to do this, like a PayPal account, I would be more than happy to make sure that you got your Elio by next Christmas, and I'm pretty sure there are others on this site that feel the same way.
I apologize for taking so long to respond. I am not sure how this can be done as I have to report any money I get over $100. There are lots of restrictions on those of us who live at a low enough income to qualify for subsidy programs of any kind. Thank you for the wonderful thought though. I have to admit facing car payments again after so many years of having none was somewhat daunting but to get used to it I am putting a set amount in a savings account each month to go toward my Elio. With very careful budgeting I have done quite well with this and am very proud of myself.

Thank you again for the thought. It is nice to know I am appreciated and the people on this site have demonstrated that in many ways. :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I apologize for taking so long to respond. I am not sure how this can be done as I have to report any money I get over $100. There are lots of restrictions on those of us who live at a low enough income to qualify for subsidy programs of any kind. Thank you for the wonderful thought though. I have to admit facing car payments again after so many years of having none was somewhat daunting but to get used to it I am putting a set amount in a savings account each month to go toward my Elio. With very careful budgeting I have done quite well with this and am very proud of myself.

Thank you again for the thought. It is nice to know I am appreciated and the people on this site have demonstrated that in many ways. :) Z
Actually I think there is a way! :) A new funding site started today it's called Life.Indiegogo.com. Josh told me about it and I think it's a way for you to fund your Elio and/or cosmetic surgery. Contact me in private and I'll tell you about it.

Last edited:

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I think there is a way! :) A new funding site started today it's called Life.Indiegogo.com. Josh told me about it and I think it's a way for you to fund your Elio and/or cosmetic surgery. Contact me in private and I'll tell you about it.
"Z" Doesn't need cosmetic surgery. She is beautiful just as she is, I have never seen the Lady. I just know, and so does everyone else who has spent any time at all on this site!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Z" Doesn't need cosmetic surgery. She is beautiful just as she is, I have never seen the Lady. I just know, and so does everyone else who has spent any time at all on this site!
Yes Ross she is beautiful, inside and out (I've seen her picture) However her extreme weight loss has resulted in excess skin and she would like to have some of this removed. I know how she feels as my weight loss has given me the same result. But cosmetic surgery is not covered by most insurance companies unless it is reconstructive cosmetic surgery after an accident, injury, illness or in the case of breast cancer reconstruction.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a reason I have not answered the question "How big is your butt?". I had a little trouble getting the door of the Elio shut but that is not stopping me from getting one. It will work out, I am sure. Thanks for the lovely compliments though. They are sincerely appreciated. :-) Z

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
REFERRAL PROGRAM !

DO THE GUYS OUT ON THE ROAD WITH THE DEMO(MULE) HAVE CARDS TO PASS OUT ?

DO THEY GET KICKBACKS FOR EVERY PERSON WHO SIGNS UP AT THE "SHOWS" ? (does anyone know that answer ?)

WHY SHOULDN'T EVERY INVESTOR HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET PAID FOR GETTING PEOPLE TO PUT DOWN THEIR MONEY ?

IT IS A WIN/WIN …

IF THE VEHICLE NEVER GETS MANUFACTURED IT COSTS ELIO NOTHING !

ALL FUNNY MONEY !

OLD RETIRED FARTS LIKE ME CAN GET OTHER PEOPLE IN THE NURSING HOME TO PUT DOWN NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS !

THEY WILL ALL PROBABLY FORGET ABOUT THE DEPOSIT BY THE TIME IT IS ON THE ROAD !

:D

Top Bottom