• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put All The Whiners In One Place

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ai68.tinypic.com_2zgu8lk.jpg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I called my buddy Donald Trump last night and asked him when Elio was going to get the ATVM load, he told me they would as soon as he released his tax returns.
Yeah, I called my buddy Donald Trump last night too... but his name's Jim and he almost punched me for it!

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who's negative? You are! What? When?? Every time you open your eyes! No I'm not!! Yes you are. See your doing it again. Doing what? Talking to yourself! No I'm----errrr. I hate it when your right!
I called my buddy Donald Trump last night and asked him when Elio was going to get the ATVM load, he told me they would as soon as he released his tax returns.
Or when Hilary goes to jail!

Last edited:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back to the original post, perhaps the negative posts could be collectively posted in a "Whine Cellar" on this site? They can continue fermenting there until they turn to vinegar (aka acetic acid).

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry but whining is part of your constitutional right .It's to bad that half of the country and this Forum are stuck on expressing their rights .I've never had a day that something good has happened .Even when I was shut off from breast feeding I discovered beer and steak .

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back to the original post, perhaps the negative posts could be collectively posted in a "Whine Cellar" on this site? They can continue fermenting there until they turn to vinegar (aka acetic acid).
I really like your idea, a forum designed for whining. No matter what the subject is, it goes into the Whine Cellar if you are whining!

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Most of the whining here are posts complaining about having a balanced discussion of the future of Elio Motors.
Elio has designed and developed a brilliant little car. Getting that designed actually manufactured has been and remains a bumpy ride. Unless one is going for the "alternative facts" bubble, that is just how it is.

Top Bottom