• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Questions For Upcoming Tour Event Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Reaction score
Right now my main question is - is there really an event tomorrow? Less than 24 hours away and still no "details".

I'll be there DL. Since this is a last minute rally, I don't expect a venue till late tonight or maybe even tomorrow. I will be wearing my bright yellow (apple green) T-shirt.

Reaction score
1. Why didn't the $16 Million of Reg A+ Funding specifically earmarked to complete the E builds and testing actually complete the E builds and testing when you stated that $12 Million was needed for this critical milestone event?

2. Would that successful milestone event have provided the vehicle validation required to approve your ATVM Loan Application?

Good one Rick. It's like the elephant in the room.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. That address is for BNM trtansportation services.(logistics, inventory control, trans, shipping etc.)
Maybe lining up a carrier for all the parts they will be using during assembly?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting. That address is for BNM trtansportation services.(logistics, inventory control, trans, shipping etc.)
Maybe lining up a carrier for all the parts they will be using during assembly?
Usually manufacturers use many different carriers. Lining up shipments, logistics, would probably be one of the last steps. So I kind of doubt that there is a connection there.
Livona is close by, so it would be interesting to know why this particular place was picked.
I might have picked a Wal-Mart parking lot. Snacks!:pop2:
Better yet the Farmington Hills, MI Pep Boys. Manny Moe and Jack!

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's the dealio, Elio?

I can't find anything online regarding this 'pop up' event, pictures of the layout and presentation would be greatly appreciated!! Plus, I'd sure like to see a scan of their handouts and promotional materials.... thanks in advance, hope we have nice weather up there today!!!!

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When do they plan on showing the next (final?) version?
Have they ever put the Infinite Skyz, Park pilot, or the Heads Up Display into a test vehicle yet?
Are there going to be any more "shows" in the near future.
Will they give more notice for future events so that more people can see the vehicle?
The custom options have not changed for a long time. Leather seats? Other?

Top Bottom