• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Regarding Paul Elio

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what vehicle Paul drives today. What do you think the chances are that it's not an Elio and that he bought it with our money? LOL

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well he has to keep up the facade that he is a succesful businessman, so I would guess that him also being a parent, he owns several vehicles. A high class Mercedes, or maybe a Cadillac, and then a van or SUV for the kids. He must not be hurting or we would have heard of him joining another company. (I would also bet he has dark tinted windows so nobody sees him.)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's got to be a Escalade or a Expedition for his kids. Has anyone filed a class action yet? I've had my reservation since 2014.
Paul Elio is good to go with a highly successful marketing campaign. He never promised to deliver a vehicle. Action only if there are issues with not receiving reservationist’s refundable deposits. I did get mine within 30 days of my request.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Doug, I have a guy named Fritz claiming SIL # 4138, from Kenosha, WI. Is that you? Your zip says Eastern OK though. ???

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just watched the movie TUCKER, A MAN AND HIS DREAM, and it made me start thinking. In the movie Detroit used it's political power to stop Tucker by trying to send him to prison for fraud. I wonder if those same tactics could be used today to stop someone building their dream and persuade them to keep their mouth shut.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I just watched the movie TUCKER, A MAN AND HIS DREAM, and it made me start thinking. In the movie Detroit used it's political power to stop Tucker by trying to send him to prison for fraud. I wonder if those same tactics could be used today to stop someone building their dream and persuade them to keep their mouth shut.
Why not? It's not beneath them, and it's a cheap way out.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Many people said, that only a few of us on here, still thought of Elio and that Paul moved on and probably never thought of it anymore, much less working on the project.

Well, with the updated website, new SEC papers filed and the promise to still make it in Shreveport, Louisiana, shows Paul has not moved on and is still "at it".

Top Bottom